If your property portfolio includes House in Multiple Occupation (HMO), then the unique risks posed need to be protected under a HMO Landlord insurance policy.
What is a HMO?
Houses in Multiple Occupation are houses which have at least three tenants forming more than one household, and where tenants share toilet, bathroom or kitchen facilities. Of course, HMOs require more standards to be met by the landlord. Usually, there is more risk associated with the house, fixtures and fittings and appliances. That’s why a specialist HMO insurance is vital in protecting yourself as a responsible landlord.
At Logic Ins Services, we have ample experience to advise on the best way to protect your property and your liabilities. Our access to exclusive policy providers enables us to choose the cover that suits you.
- Buildings and landlord contents
- Landlord liability and loss of rent
- Most tenant types including DSS and asylum seekers
- Multiple HMOs on your portfolio
- Residential or commercial property
- Unoccupied and properties undergoing works